New Functionality in Version 4.3
- Particle-particle interactions are now supported (see the Rotating Galaxy model for an example).
- Thermophoretic force, magnetophoretic force, and Brownian force are now available in the Particle Tracing for Fluid Flow interface.
- New release mechanisms in velocity space: spherical and hemispherical.
- Secondary particle emission.
- Sticking expressions and coefficients.
- 2D histogram plots.
- Schiller-Naumann drag force option.
- Distribution functions for auxiliary dependent variables.
- Particles are now released on the deformed mesh for rotating machinery cases.
- Grouping of variables for easier results processing.
- New global variables for the sum of masses and the total energy.
- Filter mechanisms for improved visualization of specific types of particles.
- Comet tail plots.
- Brownian motion
- Rotating galaxy
Backward Compatibility vs. 4.2a
- Selections are now respected in the particle tracing interfaces. You may get different results when you re-run models created using version 4.2a.