Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

plot dimensionless geometry

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone!

I am trying to understand how the paper (I attached the figure below) has done the plot in dimensionless (normalized r and z directions) geometry?

it is a 2D axisymmetry, acoustics simulation. The real geometry dimension in lambda(0-lam for the r direction, and -lam to lam for the z direction) for the radius of circle. the results is ploted in the normalized dimensions( 0-1 for the r direction and -1 to 1 for the z).

I was wondering if anyone can help me how to do this in comsol.

Thanks in advance.

0 Replies Last Post Jul 3, 2020, 9:54 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Azadeh Dashti

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.