Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Getting calculated boundary values

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

actually i am trying to solve a non linear diode problem. I want to use a non linear conductivity adamption with result of the difference of potentials between a 3d cubic. The potentials are calculated by the program. Is is it possible to get the potential values at special boundaries for my function. What is the script command. In fact i want to get the calculated values on a boundary.

Regards
Max

1 Reply Last Post Jan 10, 2010, 5:21 a.m. EST
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 10, 2010, 5:21 a.m. EST
Hi

from what I understand of your explanations you should look at the "Options Boundary Integration Coupling variables".

These are very powerfull, but that means also you should try them out on simple cases first to fully understand how they operate

Good luck
Ivar
Hi from what I understand of your explanations you should look at the "Options Boundary Integration Coupling variables". These are very powerfull, but that means also you should try them out on simple cases first to fully understand how they operate Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.