Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

how to use parametric sweep for varied distances

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone,

I have a point souce and a model which is about 1 meter far from it. I am calculating the electric distribution in the model due to the point source. I am using parametric sweep for varying the size of the model (3D) by inputing the range of height in the parametric sweep option.

Now, i also want the model to shift the positions for every run in one specific direction from the point source. I can do it manually by shifting it at one position at a time and running the simulation for it.

However, is there any way to do it just like i am doing for the various height of my model using parametric sweep?

0 Replies Last Post May 27, 2019, 2:38 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Deepshikha Bhargava

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.