Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

creating plot in comsol 3.5?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I can't figure out how to create a plot in comsol. I have comsol 3.5, could someone explain what i have to click step-by-step in generator 2D from model library>AC/DC Module> Motors and Drivers to see plot which is showed on Figure 3-4 in documentation?

1 Reply Last Post Jan 19, 2011, 6:33 a.m. EST

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 19, 2011, 6:33 a.m. EST
Hi Patryk,

I don't have the AC/DC module installed, so I can't exactly explain how to get your specific figure.
But in general in v3.5 to get plots, you would click on "postprocessing" in the menu bar and then on "plot parameters".
You can then choose between many plot types, such as surface plots, contours, arrows, streamlines, etc.
You can also choose, which parameter you'd like to plot or define your own expressions.

Did this help?

Best regards,
Juergen
Hi Patryk, I don't have the AC/DC module installed, so I can't exactly explain how to get your specific figure. But in general in v3.5 to get plots, you would click on "postprocessing" in the menu bar and then on "plot parameters". You can then choose between many plot types, such as surface plots, contours, arrows, streamlines, etc. You can also choose, which parameter you'd like to plot or define your own expressions. Did this help? Best regards, Juergen

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.