Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Re:vibration module

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello I am looking for vibration module of ultrasonic machining can you help me out thanks

3 Replies Last Post Jan 19, 2011, 3:49 p.m. EST
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 18, 2011, 5:53 a.m. EST
Hi

there is no specific module I believe, structural should do for vibratons, if you want the full PZT check the matrix of COMSOL modules for the PZT physics, or better ask your local COMSOL rep. to be sure

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi there is no specific module I believe, structural should do for vibratons, if you want the full PZT check the matrix of COMSOL modules for the PZT physics, or better ask your local COMSOL rep. to be sure -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 19, 2011, 3:41 p.m. EST
thanks but for tool rotation how we can do module its same like rotational blade.?
thanks but for tool rotation how we can do module its same like rotational blade.?

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 19, 2011, 3:49 p.m. EST
Hi
In ACDC there are some exampls of rotary machines, in Fluidics too, they work essentially with assembly mode and identity pairs for the joining rotation, but are ment to be for rotation around a fixed axis

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi In ACDC there are some exampls of rotary machines, in Fluidics too, they work essentially with assembly mode and identity pairs for the joining rotation, but are ment to be for rotation around a fixed axis -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.