If you want to learn more about using the COMSOL® software for microfluidics simulation, join us for this interactive web workshop.
During this web workshop, we will discuss:
- Single-phase flow capabilities, including Newtonian and non-Newtonian flow
- Two-phase flow simulations capturing surface tension and capillary action
- Chemical species transport through diffusion, convection, and migration in electric fields
- Overview of electrohydrodynamic effects including electroosmosis, electrophoresis, and dielectrophoresis
- Applications such as lab-on-a-chip (LOC) devices, digital microfluidics, and inkjets
Register for Simulating Microfluidics in COMSOL Multiphysics®
This event has ended. Visit the event calendar to view upcoming events.
Web Meeting Details