COMSOL is always on the look-out for an Inside Sales Associate to join its team in Bangalore, India. The position requires someone who can use their interpersonal skills to help the sales team proactively interact with prospects and customers to expand the business. We sell our products to many of the top engineering and scientific teams throughout India. These range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies to national labs to academic research teams and their activities cover a wide span of engineering disciplines. The successful candidate should be methodical in their approach to identify prospect’s needs and qualify them with the help of our Applications Engineers, and close the sale.
This is a small-office environment in a rapidly growing, diverse company. As such, you will be entrusted with a broad range of responsibilities, allowing for personal and professional growth within the sales team.
- Follow up with prospects and existing customers by phone and email.
- Proactive call and email prospective customers.
- Assist in promotion of events by email campaign, making calls as planned by the team.
- Logistics planning and timely delivery for supporting events.
- Workshop Co-ordination with sales and marketing team.
- Vendor Management.
- Hotel booking.
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to do multitask.
- Highly organized to keep all travel arrangements in order.
- Team work.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be fluent in MS Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Great career opportunities at a quickly growing high-tech software company.
- Highly creative and qualified teams.
- Casual atmosphere in a spacious office.
- Countless opportunities to make a difference.
COMSOL provides software solutions for multiphysics modeling. We are a fast growing high tech engineering software company with a proven track record and a vision as a future leader of the industry. The company was founded in July 1986 in Stockholm Sweden. We have grown to include offices in the USA (Boston, Los Angeles and Palo Alto), Brazil, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Italy, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland and The United Kingdom.
COMSOL is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Inside Sales Associate
indicates required field
Cover Letter and Resume