Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Orientation of legends when exporting as .eps

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

For some mysterious reason, the legends are turned "upside down" when I try to export a 1D plot as .eps as compared to when I save the exact same picture in any bitmap format. By upside down I mean that the order of the lines in the legend has changed so that the upper most line has become the last line and so on, in the eps version of the picture. This makes the plot less intuitive. Is there any way to adress this problem?

Tora

2 Replies Last Post Dec 19, 2012, 9:51 a.m. EST
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago Dec 19, 2012, 6:18 a.m. EST
Hi

the best is to ask "support"

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi the best is to ask "support" -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago Dec 19, 2012, 9:51 a.m. EST
Ok, will do. Thank you for the fast reply!

Tora
Ok, will do. Thank you for the fast reply! Tora

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.