auxetic materials or structures

Nicolò Tesi di Laurea

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

there's anyone that have used comsol for simulating auxetic materials or just simple auxetic structures? I'd like to get in contact with someone that use this software to simulate or model this kind of interesting engineering topic, to find out more.

I have tried to check in the comsol blog but i couldn't find any topic even in the learning center.

Hope to find out someone here in the forum.

Thank yoy

1 Reply Last Post Oct 27, 2023, 2:02 p.m. EDT
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 6 months ago Oct 27, 2023, 2:02 p.m. EDT
Updated: 6 months ago Oct 27, 2023, 2:03 p.m. EDT

Hello,

Looks like a number of papers using COMSOL software have been published on the topic of auxetic materials and/or structures, see this link . You could contact some of these authors.

Best,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello, Looks like a number of papers using COMSOL software have been published on the topic of auxetic materials and/or structures, see [this link](https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C22&q=auxetic+%2B+comsol&btnG=) . You could contact some of these authors. Best, Jeff

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.