Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Error in sweep: 0

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everybody,

Currently one of my project deals with Comsol. I had a working model since today. To keep the size of my *.mph file small, I have cleard All Meshes and Solutions. Now, when I try to run the simulation again the following error occurs after a while.

Comsol Error
Error in sweep: 0

Did I something wrong? And what does that Error mean? How can I fix it?

I'm wondering because as I said the same model was working in the past.

Hopefully I get some help.

With best regards,
Matt

2 Replies Last Post Apr 19, 2012, 2:19 p.m. EDT

Posted: 1 decade ago Apr 19, 2012, 1:55 p.m. EDT
Sometimes it happens... somehow the solver become messed up. Here is what you can do: delete your parametric sweeps and solvers. Then create default solver and add new parametric sweep.
Sometimes it happens... somehow the solver become messed up. Here is what you can do: delete your parametric sweeps and solvers. Then create default solver and add new parametric sweep.

Posted: 1 decade ago Apr 19, 2012, 2:19 p.m. EDT
Hi Alexander,

your hint works. Now my model is working again.

Thanks for your help.

With best regards,
Matthias
Hi Alexander, your hint works. Now my model is working again. Thanks for your help. With best regards, Matthias

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.