Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Porous Electrode vs Li metal half cell

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone, I am currently setting up a simulation of a half cell to evaluate the performance of a porous electrode material. I wanted to start from one of the application library examples, thought it would be straightforward to replace one of the porous electrodes in the 1D Li-ion baterry model for a surface electrode, but I couldn't get any results and keep getting lots of errors. Do you suggest I start from the 1D Li ion battery model or should I start from another one that already has a metal Li foil as a counter electrode? Or maybe I should build the model from scratch with PDEs? What would you recommend? Thank you in advance. Abigail

0 Replies Last Post Jul 31, 2020, 1:09 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Abigail Rozenblit

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.