Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Different results are strange with same definitions but different physics

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all,

I am simulating a pm_motor that I defined the magnets with Ampere Law. I used the same value of remenant flux density. When I reached the result, the result in magnetic field is normal but in rmm field is zero. The magnetic insulation is in same condition. I uploaded the pictures of the results. Have you met this problem? How can I solve the problem. Thanks.

Regards Joey

0 Replies Last Post May 16, 2019, 6:23 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Joey Mai

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.