Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Plotting Acute Angle of Incidence

Guillermo Rivera-Hernandez

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hey guys I am new to comsol and I am trying to plot either in a table or a graph where the max erosion occurs (angle) in a 90 degree elbow in a pipe. The variable I am trying to plot is fpt.phii and I know exactly where the point is on the geometry, I try to put a cut point 3-D at that point but it always gives me an error reading: comp1.fpt.phii undefined variable. Is there any way where I can have Comsol give me the value of that angle at that point? Thanks.

0 Replies Last Post Nov 11, 2018, 2:09 p.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Guillermo Rivera-Hernandez

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.