Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL to ADS

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

HI to all

i am doing my project in the COMSOL after completing the project can i export this as SPICE model ?if yes please tell me how to do.........
so i can use it with the CPW line to do EMDS simulation with the help of ADS

thanks in advance..............

1 Reply Last Post May 2, 2011, 8:39 a.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago May 2, 2011, 8:39 a.m. EDT

HI to all

i am doing my project in the COMSOL after completing the project can i export this as SPICE model ?if yes please tell me how to do.........
so i can use it with the CPW line to do EMDS simulation with the help of ADS

thanks in advance..............

No you cannot export a spice model under the latest version of 4.1. COMSOL only analyzes the problem and does what it does within itself. Best you can do is export s-parameters.
[QUOTE] HI to all i am doing my project in the COMSOL after completing the project can i export this as SPICE model ?if yes please tell me how to do......... so i can use it with the CPW line to do EMDS simulation with the help of ADS thanks in advance.............. [/QUOTE] No you cannot export a spice model under the latest version of 4.1. COMSOL only analyzes the problem and does what it does within itself. Best you can do is export s-parameters.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.