Date & Location
This event is open to public and is free of charge.
December 6, 2013
Sarao Group Of Hotels
Site No. 71-74, Phase X
Near Cricket Stadium
02:00 pm - 03:00 pm Intro and Live Demo
03:00 pm - 05:00 pm Hands-On Session
Overview of our Latest Release - COMSOL 4.4
During the first part of workshop you will:
- Discover the software's capabilities, functionalities, and features
- Learn the fundamental modeling steps needed to simulate your applications
- Examine the graphical user interface and its Model Builder, allowing you to efficiently modify and adapt your models
- Experience the speed and ease of the work flow, shown through a multiphysics simulation example
The second part of the workshop is a hands-on tutorial in COMSOL:
Come and experience the power and efficiency of COMSOL Multiphysics!
- Set up and solve your first simulation through a hands-on exercise
- Learn about the capabilities of COMSOL within your application area
- Get your two-week free trial and work on your own simulations helped by the COMSOL Support Team
Lakhvinder Singh did his masters from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi in Applied Mechanics. Presently, he is working as an Applications Engineer in COMSOL India.
For registration, fill in the form below. Seating is limited and registration in advance is requested. You can also register or request more information by email
, or call 011-64691123.
To participate in the hands-on session, attendees will need to bring their own laptop. If you do not have a laptop, we will try to pair you up with another attendee. Please confirm that you will or will not bring a laptop with you.