Date & Location
December 6, 2013
Gulambaba Mill Compound
Opp. Railway Station
Surat - 395002
Phone: 0261 244 3170
02:00 pm - 03:00 pm Intro and Live Demo
03:00 pm - 05:00 pm Hands-on Session
Overview of our Latest Release - COMSOL 4.4
During the first part of workshop you will:
- Discover the software's capabilities, functionalities, and features
- Learn the fundamental modeling steps needed to simulate your applications
- Examine the graphical user interface and its Model Builder, allowing you to efficiently modify and adapt your models
- Experience the speed and ease of the work flow, shown through a multiphysics simulation example
The second part of the workshop is a hands-on tutorial in COMSOL:
Come and experience the power and efficiency of COMSOL Multiphysics!
- Set up and solve your first simulation through a hands-on exercise
- Learn about the capabilities of COMSOL within your application area
- Get your two-week free trial and work on your own simulations helped by the COMSOL Support Team
Siddharth Gadkari completed his PhD from IITB-Monash Research Academy, specializing in fluid dynamics, rheology and electrohydrodynamics.
For registration, fill in the form below. Seating is limited and registration in advance is requested. You can also register or request more information by email
, or call 080-2559-7799.
To participate in the hands-on session, attendees will need to bring their own laptop. If you do not have a laptop, we will try to pair you up with another attendee. Please confirm that you will or will not bring a laptop with you.